1) Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have
2) Save the whales. Collect the whole set
3) A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
4) Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
5) I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
6) When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
7) Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
8) Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
9) I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel
10) He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically
11) He's always late. His ancestors arrived on the June
12) You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
will be misquoted, then used against you.
13) I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without
14) Honk if you love peace and quiet.
15) Pardon my driving, I am reloading.
16) Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it
17) Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
18) Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
19) He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
20) If all the world is a stage, where is the audience
Back to Time for a laugh
Back to Jack Pillemer's home page