1. H2O is hot water and CO2 is cold water.
2. The moon is a planet like the earth but it is even deader.
3. Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes and caterpillars.
4. Resperation is composed of two acts, first inspiration and then expectoration.
5. When you breathe you inspire. When you do not breath you expire.
FROM HOSPITAL REPORTS:
1. Sister Anna Maria is a Catholic nun who is currently between missionaries.
2. Patient has chest pains if she lies on her left side for over a year.
3. Patient was released to out-patients without dressing.
4. The patient was found to have 12 children by her doctor.
5. The patient will need disposition, therefore we will get a doctor to dispose of him.
6. Physician has been following the patient's breast for six years.
7. Patient has trouble swallowing tires easily.
8. Patient admits to two marriages but no other serious illnesses.
FROM CHURCH BULLETINS:
1. Don't let worry kill you.......let the Church help.
2. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
3. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Allan Smith,
the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Smith.
4. Wednesday the Ladies Liturgy Society will meet.
Mrs. Jones will sing "Put Me In My Little Bed," accompanied by the pastor.
5. Thursday there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club.
All wishing to become little mothers, please see the minister in his study.
6. This being Easter Sunday, we ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg
on the altar.
7. At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?".
Come early and listen to the choir practise.